Today, I hiked in the rain on Cole Mill Trail. I was prepared with my rain gear and my waterproof camera. I felt silly but I enjoy taking pictures of berries and flowers. Sometime I worry too much about what other people thing of me that sometime it keep me from trying new things out. So today I choice to not think about what other people think of me in full rain gear. I don’t like getting all wet plus it look like it would rain cats and dogs the next minute.
Plus today I really needing to get out and clear my head. Rain is just an excuse to not do anything. That is the reason why I have the rain gear in the first place, so I can go hiking ever when it rains. Plus I got some cool pictures out of it. Rain does have away of washing things away which is refreshing.
- Daily hiking at Eno River Cole Mill Trail (ncoutdooradventuresmia.wordpress.com)
- Just Thinking: Rain (doninmass.com)
- Rain, Rain (sherrikilpatrick.wordpress.com)
- Hikers and Non-Hikers alike – Shh…its a secret! (kind of) (lisacourcyrnc.wordpress.com)
- Hiking trip (bucklingapp.wordpress.com)
- Boot trends: Hiking (moneynews.org)
- Dressed-up Rain Gear (spoonful.com)
- Hike into a Classic Wilderness Lodge (keencanadianadventures.com)
- The Rains!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (drbmsharma.wordpress.com)