Lately, I have been hiking daily on the Eno River State Park Cole Mill Trail. It have been helping me to relax and release some stress. I enjoyed the exercise. Plus this time of year, the black berries are just starting to ripe. Soon I will be able to see all kind of wildlife out in the open to munch on black berries. Lots of different types of birds and small animals enjoy black berries.
That is not the only thing to look forward to, the turtles are basing in the sun and they are out in large numbers (and large turtles). Sometime you can see the fish from the surface of the water. You just need to know what to look for and where. Also, every season there are some nice flowers to look forward to.
Hiking has been a very good thing for me. It make me feel at peace and I have more confidence in my self. It also give me inspiration to creative beautiful artwork. I am working on a new piece from when I went on my camping trip at Croatan National Forest.
- Pea Creek & Dunnagan Trail Eno River State Park (ncoutdooradventuresmia.wordpress.com)
- Croatan National Forest Oyster Point Campground (ncoutdooradventuresmia.wordpress.com)
- My Artwork (ncoutdooradventuresmia.wordpress.com)
- Hiking A-Z: Our Anniversary in Zion (aweekoraweekend.com)
- Lower Haw River Trail (ncoutdooradventuresmia.wordpress.com)
- Planning a Grand Canyon Hiking Trip (epicatravel.com)
- The Trails of Raccoon State Park (local.answers.com)
- Blind Man From Charlotte Hiking Across North Carolina (witn.com)
- Eno River State Park Cox Trail May 2013 (ncoutdooradventuresmia.wordpress.com)